Invest in Iowa’s Counties.
Invest in Iowa’s Mental Health.
ISAC and its members and partners from across the state are asking the 2019 Iowa Legislature for long-term, sustainable funding for Iowa’s mental health and disability services system. Join us as we advocate for desperately needed improvements. The time to do something is now!
How can you help?
Contact your legislator
Share videos and social media posts
DISCLAIMER: These videos contain descriptions of suicidal feelings and behaviors of youth. These descriptions may cause discomfort and/or trigger suicidal thoughts in some people. The phone number for the National Suicide Lifeline is 1.800.273.8255 for quick access to professional help 24 hours a day.
- “The Time to do Something is Now” video – 0:36
- “Sergei’s Story – We Can do Better” video – 0:39
- “Invest in Iowa’s Counties. Invest in Iowa’s Mental Health.” video – 0:32
- “Invest in Iowa’s Counties. Invest in Iowa’s Mental Health.” version 2 – 0:48
Share press releases and editorials
- County Day at the Capitol Release – March 8, 2019
- Governor’s Condition of the State and Videos Release – January 15, 2019
- Square “Invest in Iowa’s Counties. Invest in Iowa’s Mental Health.”
- “We can do better.” Sheriff Jason Sandholdt
- “We can do better.” Supervisor Rick Sanders
- “Funding is needed now more than ever.” Supervisor Dawn Smith
- “The time to do something about it is now.” CEO Suzanne Watson
Contact – Rachel Bennett, email@example.com or 515.491.5148
- Request use of videos
- Request an interview with county officials and ISAC policy staff
- ***See press releases, video links, and graphics above