ISAC Annual Conference
August 23 - August 25
- August 23
- August 25
- Veterans Memorial Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
833 5th Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309 United States + Google Map
Join us on August 23-25 for the ISAC Annual Conference taking place in person at the Veteran’s Memorial Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center. Each August, ISAC brings together county officials and employees from across the state for this educational conference. This is going to be an unforgettable event that will feature a great agenda and a casual feel with a lot of education, networking, and activities. Registration opens on the ISAC registration website on Wednesday, June 7.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER – June 7
Hotel registration will open at 8:30 am on Wednesday, June 14 on the housing bureau website. You must register for the conference first in order to register for a hotel room. The housing bureau website link and a 10-digit code that will be needed to make your hotel reservations will be included on your conference invoice.
Questions? Contact Kelsey Sebern, email@example.com or 515.244.7181.
ISAC Educational Seminars
Conference App Link
Travel and Transportation
AFFILIATE AGENDAS AND MEETING SITES
Affiliate agendas are due no later than 4:00 pm on Thursday, May 26. Please submit all information by this date to Kelsey Sebern, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iowa State Association of Assessors
Iowa State Association of County Auditors
Iowa County Community Services Association
County Conservation Directors Association of Iowa
County Planning and Zoning Officials Association of Iowa
Iowa County Engineers Association
Iowa Counties Public Health Association
Iowa County Recorders Association
Iowa State Association of County Supervisors
Iowa State County Treasurers’ Association, Inc.
The following affiliates will not meet during affiliate time at the 2023 ISAC Annual Conference: Iowa County Attorney’s Association, Inc., Iowa Association of County Commissioners and Veterans Service Officers, Iowa Environmental Health Association, Iowa Counties Information Technology Organization, Iowa Emergency Management Directors Association, and Iowa State Sheriffs’ and Deputies’ Association.
Friday Morning Breakfast Sponsor – Unavailable
This sponsorship will allow for morning refreshments to be available to all conference attendees on Friday. This is an exclusive sponsorship.
- Listed on the ISAC website, during ISAC General Session, and on the conference app.
- Three free conference registration.
Questions or interested in sponsoring? Please contact Jacy Ripperger at email@example.com or 515.244.7181.
Click here to become a 2023 ISAC Preferred Vendor! Elite, Platinum and Gold Preferred Vendors receive a free exhibit booth and many other perks.
**Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a preferred vendor or wish to become one.
ISAC offers companies an opportunity to exhibit their products and services at ISAC’s Annual Conference. Registration opens for ISAC preferred vendors on June 7 and will open for all vendors on June 14. The exhibit hall allows conference attendees to meet vendors, see what each company has to offer, and make informed business decisions. The exhibit hall will be open Tuesday evening for set-up and all day Wednesday and a half day Thursday.
*Includes two exhibit booth attendees. Any additional exhibit booth attendees are $75/person.
Exhibit booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Booth selection is made at the time of online registration. ISAC cannot reserve a booth for a company prior to registering online.
All shipments must be prepaid and should be shipped to arrive no later than one week prior to initial installation date.
Exhibitors are responsible for purchasing their own electricity through the convention center website. A link to do so is below. WIFI will be provided.
Tuesday, August 22
- 3:00 pm-6:00 pm – Exhibitor Setup
Wednesday, August 23
- 7:00 am-8:00 am – Exhibit Setup
- 8:00 am-9:00 am – Exhibitor Morning Refreshments
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm – Exhibitor Lunch
- 5:30 pm-7:30 pm – Hospitality Rooms
Thursday, August 24
- 7:30 am-8:30 am – Exhibitor Morning Refreshments
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm – Exhibitor Lunch and Vendor Drawing
- 12:30 – Exhibitor Tear Down
The exhibit hall will be locked during the following hours:
- 6:00 pm on Tuesday, August 22 to 7:00 am on Wednesday, August 23
- 3:00 pm on Wednesday, August 23 to 7:00 am on Thursday, August 24
- 10’ x 10’ booth space
- Booths 1-4 and 15-46 – 36″ tall two-sided dividers
- Booths 6-14 and 47-72 – 8′ draped back wall and 36″ tall side dividers
- Identification sign
- 8’ draped table, 2 chairs, and a wastebasket with liner
- A listing with company name and booth number in the conference app.
- List of conference attendees
- Carpeted exhibit hall
Exhibitors who conduct a prize drawing in their booth can have their winner announced during the vendor drawing held during the exhibitor lunch buffet on August 24 around 12:00 pm. Prizes are to be picked up by winners at your booth. All attendees must be present to win. Limit one prize per booth.
Click here for directions to the Veterans Memorial Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center in Des Moines.
If you are interested in reserving a hospitality room, please contact Kelsey Sebern at email@example.com. All hospitality rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. You must be an ISAC Preferred Vendor and exhibitor in order to have a hospitality room. The deadline to reserve a hospitality room is 4:00 pm on Thursday, August 4. Please note the hospitality room policies below.
Wednesday, August 23
Hilton Des Moines Downtown
*ISAC reminds participants that Iowa law prohibits county officials from accepting gifts (including food and drink) valued at $3 or more, unless the event is posted in the program and open to all participants.
- All hospitality rooms held in conjunction with an ISAC school must be approved in advance by ISAC. ISAC shall advise conference attendees that accepting food or drinks at a non-approved hospitality rooms may potentially violate Iowa’s gift law.
- Hospitality rooms shall be approved contingent upon room availability. Hospitality rooms are available for ISAC affiliates, conference sponsors and ISAC exhibitors who are ISAC Preferred Vendors. Other requests may be approved at ISAC’s discretion upon payment of an amount equal to an exhibit booth rental.
- Hospitality rooms shall not be open during regularly scheduled ISAC events.
- Hospitality room hosts will be provided with a conference agenda and the hours during which the hospitality rooms can be open.
- Hospitality rooms shall close at designated times, and the rooms shall be vacated.
- If these policies are not observed, ISAC reserves the right to refuse future requests to host a hospitality room.
For further questions contact Kelsey Sebern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you are able to reserve a hotel room through the Iowa Housing Bureau you must register for the 2023 ISAC Annual Conference on the ISAC website. Conference registration opens on June 7. Hotel room blocks open at 8:30 am on June 14. A link to make your hotel reservations will be located on your conference invoice.
ISAC will assist in securing the hotel reservations for the following people: ISAC board of directors; ISAC past presidents; affiliate presidents; and individuals with disabilities. For those individuals with disabilities, ISAC will require you to provide a medical note stating that you have a disability which requires you to stay at the conference hotel. According to the ISAC Board of Directors Policy, all other county officials are responsible for making their own room reservations for the 2023 ISAC Annual Conference.
Hilton Des Moines Downtown
$172 Single/Double Room plus Taxes
435 Park Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
The Hilton Des Moines Downtown Offers the Following Amenities:
The Hilton Des Moines is attached to the Iowa Events Center and accessible through the expansive skywalk system.
The hotel rooms feature the luxurious bedding found in Hilton hotels worldwide, comfortable business accommodations, cable TV, an easy cle on-site, located next to the front desk. Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 pm. There is a $25 valet parking fee for overnight guests, and $hair, and a personal coffeemaker. This smoke-free hotel also features a fitness center and an indoor pool with a view of the capital building. Park Street Restaurant, located on the Lobby floor, is open for breakfast 6:30 am – 10:30 am, lunch 11:00 am -3:00 pm and dinner 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm, and the Park Street bar is open for happy hour and beyond. The outdoor patio is the only patio in downtown Des Moines with a fireplace, perfect for keeping cozy on cool evenings while enjoying a meal or drink. The lobby boasts a big open space perfect for casual meetings and a spot for drinks before a concert or show at the Events Center, as well as quiet space for conducting business. A 24-hour Grab & Go sundry shop is availab18 self-parking fee. A shuttle is available for use within a two mile radius beginning at 5:00 am and running until 12:00 pm, as well as an airport shuttle every half hour for all hotel guests.